Bindhavasini Saving Co-Operative Society ltd.(BISCOL) is a community, Group and member based co-operative model Micro Finance Institution established 0n 27thDecember,1993, registered under Co-Operative Act. Limited banking function was started on 24th October 1995 with the approval from the Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank). BISCOL is providing Co-operative Microfinance Services to the members.
Community Based Excellent, Sustainable Financial Cooperative.
To promote savings and mobilize credit on productive activities including social and community reforms with group concept and active group participation.
· To provide simple and sound banking services to the member.
· To collect different types of savings.
· To provide credit facilities with simple process.
· To promote economic generating activities to the members.
· To run various activities for supporting the interest of the members.
· To assist in natural disasters to the members.
· To run socio-economic and community development activities in the active participation of group.
· To convene productive, skillful and educative training, workshop, seminars and conferences.
· To run activities for eliminating poverty to Micro finance Group with essential services and facilities.
· To develop a sound financial co-operative model Micro Financial institution.